The packable universal restorative
Admira Fusion achieves results of highest quality for anterior and posterior restorations. Convince yourself of the non-sticky, smooth consistency of this material, which can be modelled to perfection.
The quick and simple high-gloss polishing procedure, in conjunction with high surface hardness, makes Admira Fusion a guarantor for restorations which are and all of that, thanks to cutting-edge technology, highly biocompatible and completely free of classic monomers.
Advantages for you:
- Completely universal – meeting highest demands in anterior and posterior regions
- Highly biocompatible, contains no classic monomers
- By far the lowest polymerisation shrinkage (1.25 % by volume)
- Extremely resistant to discolouration
- Excellent handling, simple high-lustre polishing
- Compatible with all conventional bonding agents
Further information about Admira Fusion is available here.